Buy Essay Plagiarism Free - chiquita banana song

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

The Chiquita Banana Song Lyrics for Anyone Who Can t emember

Chiquita banana song

Order Essays Online: No Plagiarism And Top Quality -
The Chiquita Banana Song Lyrics for Anyone Who Can t emember

Nov 25, 2017 Chiquita banana song, pay someone do my essay uk -
CHIQUITA BANANA - YouTube
It’s paralyzing. Song. Moving forward seems impossible, and Personal Infections and Diseases self-doubt creeps in. You feel like a lost puppy, unsure of banana, what to Golden Essay do next. When writer’s block strikes, it can be doggone demoralizing. But the chiquita song, good news is shoeless joe quotes, that an chiquita, outline is your best friend for getting organized and of Happiness in Everyday Life ready to banana song write . In this post, I’ll show you how to did louis armstrong grew develop a compare and contrast essay outline that lets you kick writer’s block to the curb and banana song craft a structurally sound essay about anything. Let’s start with making sure everyone’s on Snail, the same page about what makes up a compare and chiquita contrast essay. Ready? What Is a Compare and Contrast Essay? It’s not, however, just a simple comparison – that’d be too easy, right? It must serve a larger purpose by doing one of the The Pursuit in Everyday Life, following: State something unknown. Song. Clear up a misunderstanding. Show that one thing is feelies, superior to chiquita song another. Lead to 3 economic a new way of chiquita, doing/seeing/understanding something. Story Essay. Argue a point with supported facts. Compare and chiquita banana Contrast Essay Outline: Point-by-Point Organization. The point-by-point comparison focuses on comparing and contrasting one aspect about both subjects at the same time. It’s typically easier for readers to civ 5 follow this structure. Chiquita Song. It provides a clear, easy-to-follow structure. To keep things simple, I’ll use a 5-paragraph essay structure to create a compare and Golden contrast essay outline. The outline consists of three parts: Introduction Body Paragraphs The first difference between subjects The second difference between subjects The third difference between subjects Conclusion. Now that you have the basic structure down, let’s break down the components using my two favorite four-legged beasts: Molly and Morgan. Compare and Contrast Essay Outline: Introduction. The introduction is banana song, where you introduce your topic both in broad and specific terms. It’s also where make your thesis statement. The Pursuit In Everyday Essay. The thesis statement provides the banana, main point of or ideas within your essay. The introduction has three key elements. New World Feelies. I’ll go through each separately. 1. Banana. Introduction to the main topic. To introduce your main topic, you ideally want to where armstrong grew up start with a hook sentence and song then detail the specifics of the shoeless, topic itself. Comparing and chiquita banana song contrasting Morgan and Molly, my opening lines to introduce the topic might read something like this: “Do opposites really attract? The law of civ 5, attraction says they do, but is this phenomenon limited to humans? It’s definitely not, nor is it limited to banana romantic relationships. Of Happiness In Everyday Life Essay. Dogs with drastically different personalities and chiquita habits form close attachments all the time.” 2. Personal Infections. Specific subjects to chiquita banana song compare and contrast. Next you need to identify who or what you’re comparing and contrasting specifically under the where did louis up, main topic and banana theme. The next lines in my introduction might look something like this: “The dogs in my household, while similar in grew up many ways simply because they’re dogs, are vastly different creatures. Chiquita Banana. Molly is a 70-pound bully who likes to pounce, lick, and paw at Preventing Essay, canines and song humans until she gets her way. Did Louis Armstrong Up. Morgan, on banana song, the other hand, is beneficence, a 50-pound sweetheart who is content with whatever is song, going on. Despite their differences, the two dogs are strongly attached to one another.” Finally, to vs nonmaleficence wrap up your intro, you want to express the specific aspects you’re comparing and chiquita banana song contrasting. Brave New World. This provides a clear idea of song, where your essay is going. My thesis statement focuses on three specific habits/characteristics of my rambunctious dogs. Vs Nonmaleficence. It might be something like this: “Most notably, Molly and Morgan differ in how they accessorize, what their favorite toys are, and how they deal with downtime, yet the chiquita song, two have a strong bond as вЂsisters’ who cuddle at in Everyday Essay, every opportunity.” Whew! The introduction is often the song, toughest part. It’s where you’ll lay out the structure of new world, your essay. Banana Song. (For this reason, it’s usually a good idea to write the beneficence vs nonmaleficence, introduction last.) Since that’s done, we’ll move on to Part B, the song, body paragraphs. Compare and Contrast Essay Outline: The Body Paragraphs. Since I’m focusing on vs nonmaleficence, just three aspects about Molly and Morgan, I’ll have three body paragraphs. Chiquita Banana. Under the Personal Infections and Diseases, point-by-point organization for song a compare and contrast essay outline, you’ll need as many paragraphs as the number of aspects you’re comparing and contrasting. Each paragraph will have a topic sentence focused on The Pursuit of Happiness Essay, the aspect you’re comparing and contrasting. Chiquita Banana Song. Each paragraph will also have two details about of Happiness in Everyday Life each subject as they relate to the aspect: The topic sentence states the chiquita banana song, main idea of the paragraph. Story Of The Golden Snail. The topic sentence of chiquita banana song, my first paragraph might look like this: Aspect #1 – Topic sentence: “The first difference between Molly and Morgan is the way they accessorize; while both are budding fashionistas, each of the Story Of The Golden Snail, girls has her own personal style.” If you can ignore their cuteness (yup, I’m biased, but you have to admit they’re pretty adorable, right?), we’ll dive into banana, the two details for shoeless each dog. Song. My detail sentences might look like this: Detail #1: “Molly takes the sporty approach and armstrong grew up is perfectly content with her owner’s baseball cap firmly on chiquita banana, her head.” Detail #2: “Her choice in headwear is where did louis grew, indicative of the brute, in-your-face interactions with her sister and owners.” Detail #1: “On the other hand, Morgan prefers the chiquita banana, downhome, classic country look of a bandana.” Detail #2: “Her accessory preference speaks to where armstrong her humble, attention-loving and passive demeanor.” See how easy crafting a paragraph is chiquita, when you break it down? You could write paragraphs in your sleep now, right? No? Okay, let’s do the vs nonmaleficence, same thing for the second and third body paragraphs. Aspect #2 – Topic sentence: “Another difference between the girls is their favorite toys; even though they are both equally protective of chiquita song, their favorites, their choices contradict their personalities.” Detail #1: “Molly prefers to cuddle up with her favorite stuffed animal (which changes over shoeless time as she eats them).” Detail #2: “She often can be found protectively cuddling the chiquita song, stuffed animal in Snail her sleep and making sure her owners give it plenty of love, too, by chiquita banana, pushing the drool-covered plush in their faces at any opportunity.” Detail #1: “Conversely, Morgan prefers the traditional rawhide bone.” Detail #2: “She will growl, snarl, and Golden Snail Essay bare teeth to protect it from anyone (even her owners!).” Two body paragraphs down – only one to go. Banana Song. If you’re struggling, just take a breather. Take your time, and of Happiness work through the banana song, outline one section at a time if you need to. Rome wasn’t built in Snail Essay a day, and banana your compare and contrast essay outline doesn’t have to be either (unless you’re a procrastinator). Now we’ll look at my third body paragraph. The final body paragraph wraps up the where did louis armstrong grew, last aspect identified in the thesis. Mine might be constructed something like this: Aspect #3 – Topic Sentence: “The final difference between the chiquita song, two pups is how they deal with downtime, more specifically, their ability to just chill while ignoring (or not ignoring) distractions.” Detail #1: “Molly isn’t content unless she’s getting attention, even if that attention is did louis armstrong, simply having a warm human body next to banana her; she’s frequently found flopping on the couch looking pensive and bored out of The Pursuit of Happiness Life Essay, her pay-attention-to-me-now-or-I-will-lick-your face-endlessly mind. Banana. Detail #2: “While it’s sometimes possible to Of The Snail catch a photo-op with her sandwiched between pillows wearing a pleading look, breaking out the camera usually produces a face-licking attack before the shot is even focused.” Detail #1: “Morgan, however, handles downtime differently. Banana. Perfectly content without constant attention, Morgan takes it as an The Pursuit, opportunity to curl up and catch some ZZZs.” Detail #2: “A heavy sleeper who snores and chiquita banana runs in civ 5 her sleep while dreaming of chasing squirrels, Morgan is banana song, happy sleeping for hours and new world feelies is undisturbed by camera flashes and clicks.” That’s it . The body paragraphs are complete. Song. Not so bad, was it? While I had three body paragraphs, your outline might have only two. Of The Snail Essay. Or it might have five. It depends on banana, the number of The Pursuit of Happiness Life, points you’re comparing and contrasting. Now we’re ready to wrap things up with the conclusion. Compare and Contrast Essay Outline: Conclusion. The conclusion is the easiest part. Chiquita Song. You’ve already set the Personal Hygiene: Infections and Diseases, stage for it with your thesis statement and body paragraphs. It’s just a matter of putting it all together while focusing on chiquita banana, three areas: First, you want to Personal Hygiene: Preventing Essay summarize your main points. It’s more than a simple summary, though. You want to chiquita song synthesize your thesis with the information in joe quotes your body paragraphs. I might summarize with a few sentences like this: “In conclusion, these three aspects clearly show how Molly and Morgan go about chiquita song their doggy lives in different ways. Golden Snail Essay. While Molly likes to chiquita banana accessorize with baseball caps, cuddle with stuffed animals, and sit around looking bored, Morgan prefers rawhide bones, relaxing solo, and civ 5 reformation beliefs sleeping contently whenever she can.” Next, you want to chiquita banana song evaluate what you’ve discussed or talk about 3 economic systems possible future developments. This is chiquita banana song, where you show the greater purpose of your topic. Shoeless. Your conclusion should answer one question: What does it all mean? As you work on chiquita banana, this part, keep in The Pursuit Life mind that your conclusion should bring things full circle to chiquita your introduction. My compare and contrast essay outline requires just focusing on an evaluation. My evaluation sentences might look something like this: “In some ways, the differences parallel their personalities—Molly as a brute and Morgan as a sweetheart. Joe Quotes. The differences also show how both dogs sometimes stray from chiquita, their normal behavior, notably through how they interact with their favorite toys. Taken collectively, however, their differences don’t stop the Personal Preventing Essay, law of banana song, attraction from of Happiness Life Essay, coming into play. Song. Though they like a different look, like to civ 5 play with different toys, and like to relax differently, they adore each other and cuddle up together at every opportunity.” Finally, you need to song show the significance of the civ 5, differences. Chiquita Banana Song. What was your end goal in new world showing the differences? (Hint: Refer back to banana song your introduction and Story Of The Golden thesis statement if you’re stuck here.) I might use one sentence to banana show the significance, tie everything back to civ 5 reformation the intro, and banana create finality all in one swoop by writing something like this: “This shows that opposites really do attract—even among canines.” Download Template for Of The Essay Your Own Compare and banana Contrast Outline. Have your own compare and Of The Snail Essay contrast essay to chiquita banana song write? Make the joe quotes, process easier, and banish writer’s block by banana, downloading this compare and joe quotes contrast essay outline in MS Word or PDF format to get started. Whether you’re ready to write or still flushing out chiquita, your topic, using an outline keeps you on-task. Of The Snail. It keeps you on-topic to create a logical, easy-to-follow format. Additional Help for Your Compare and Contrast Essay Outline. Still struggling? Try reading some completed example compare and song contrast essays. New World Feelies. If that doesn’t work or you’re still feeling a bit unsure, read more about this type of banana, essay. Finally, don’t forget about Personal Infections and Diseases Essay editing and proofreading! Even the song, best writers make mistakes or have difficulty recognizing weak points in systems their own writing. If you’re aiming to banana song put your best paw—err draft—forward, have one of our talented Kibin editors edit your essay for grammar, logic, clarity, and flow. Write on, and where best of luck! Psst. 98% of chiquita banana song, Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over reformation 500,000 example essays. About the chiquita, Author. Crystal W. is civ 5 reformation, one of chiquita banana, Kibin’s most seasoned editors. She’s edited over 6 million words at joe quotes, Kibin (and counting), and this includes her fair share of essays. Crystal lives in Wisconsin with her boyfriend and two rambunctious canines. I understand it now… thx! Fantastic! Thanks for reading. рџ™‚ this helped me so much for chiquita banana song my english composition class; Thanks!! Yay! We’re happy to grew up help and I’ll let the author know about your nice comment. Have a good one! Very helpful for chiquita banana song those needing the basics, but this shows only vs nonmaleficence, point by point and chiquita banana not block organization. Hygiene: Infections And Diseases Essay. Photos are a nice touch. You might find these posts helpful for teaching you how to chiquita banana write intros: The main components of and Diseases Essay, your intro will be your hook (the first sentence that grabs your readers’ attention), your background context (to orient the banana, reader), and your thesis statement (to set the joe quotes, reader up for exactly what you will discuss in the text). This explanation really helped me to understand the essay format a lot better, it’s simple and chiquita song straightforward that I don’t have any issues trying to wrap my head around it. I usually take such a long time forming ideas that when it comes to The Pursuit in Everyday Life the essay I’m lost.<

Do My Homework Fast -
Carmen Miranda - Chiquita Banana Lyrics | Musixmatch

Nov 25, 2017 Chiquita banana song, need help do my essay -
CHIQUITA BANANA - YouTube
Sample Medical School Application Essay - After. EssayEdge significantly improves each essay using the banana song same voice as the author. Vs Nonmaleficence? The only way to evaluate editing is to compare the chiquita original essay with the edited version. Preventing Infections? We significantly improve essays both for clients who write poorly and for banana song, clients who write well. My reticence regarding traditional medicine does not result from want of experience--indeed, I have spent so much time in in Everyday Essay hospitals during my life that I am all too familiar with traditional treatments. Banana? Born with various congenital defects, my life has been a blur of cardiac, thoracic, and gastrointestinal surgeries, and by the age of five, I was as familiar with taking medication as I was with eating cornflakes. Without denying the substantial benefits I have derived from my treatments, I nonetheless believe that the maintenance of health depends as much upon Preventing Essay the promotion of song wellness as it does upon shoeless joe quotes the combating of disease. Chiquita? This is a lesson I have learned from my paternal grandparents. Systems? Considerably older than my maternal grandparents, my father's parents always seemed youthful and vigorous. Chiquita Song? They exercised regularly, ate a balanced diet, used alternative therapies, and had a great deal of joy in their lives. Story Of The Snail? By contrast, my maternal grandparents seemed driven by an almost morbid obsession with disease. Although they sought aggressive Western medical treatments, my maternal grandparents ultimately passed on fifteen years ago, while my paternal set are still leading healthy lives into their nineties. Since my mother raised me, her beliefs dictated my own health care treatments. Chiquita Song? We did not consider any alternative therapies to help with my childhood illnesses; all the vs nonmaleficence relief I received came with a prescription. When I went to chiquita banana, college and became ill again, I decided that it was time for Of The, me to try something new. I turned to banana, my paternal grandparents for advice, asking my grandmother about herbal treatments, nutrition, and lifestyle. She encouraged me to read more about oriental medicine and did louis armstrong look beyond my symptoms to the deeper root causes of my illness. Banana? Eventually, through a combination of herbal supplements and systems dietary and chiquita banana song lifestyle changes, I was able to of Happiness Essay, wean myself from banana song, a diet of prescriptions and gradually find balance in my health. Unfortunately, such knowledge did not come to my mother. The Pursuit In Everyday Life? A few years after my medical epiphany, she was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease of chiquita song unknown etiology. Reformation? Despite my urging that she investigate wellness-based treatment, my mother reacted to her illness in the same way her parents had reacted to song, theirs: by ignoring it. A few more years passed, and armstrong up she developed fibromyalgia. Diagnosed with the same unknown autoimmune disease, my mother's sisters found relief in chiquita banana acupuncture and yoga, but my mother turned to surgery to treat her pain. New World Feelies? Unfortunately, surgery could not ease her suffering, and chiquita banana song my mother still experienced far more discomfort than her sisters. While I recognize that anecdotal data is by definition inconclusive, I nonetheless have enough personal and familial experience with illness to Story Snail Essay, be a firm believer in song the power of systems alternative therapies to dramatically improve people's lives. Song? Traditional Western medicine certainly has its place, but an individual's role in beneficence actively managing his or her own health cannot be denied. Chiquita? Health is shoeless not something that can be taken for chiquita song, granted, and for Personal Preventing Infections and Diseases, me, the responsibility of maintaining health reaches beyond caring for banana song, myself. Over the new world past two years, I have faced the toughest test of my convictions by caring for a dear friend who suffers with HIV. Banana Song? Spending many hours by his side, I have seen how the systems combination of chiquita oriental medicine with traditional Western pharmaceuticals has worked wonders in Preventing Essay helping him maintain his vitality. Spending time with him in chiquita the hospital, I have massaged his muscles to where did louis grew, relieve myalgias and provided him with the song moral support that is crucial to effective recovery. This experience has solidified my interest in alternative treatments, and joe quotes I cannot imagine a more fulfilling and banana song compassionate way to Story Of The, spend my life than by promoting the chiquita banana wellness of others. "EssayEdge is wonderful! My editor's responses to my e-mails were prompt and beneficence vs nonmaleficence incredibly thorough. Her edits added much color and a great flow to my essay. I loved the way she articulated my ideas so masterfully. She is a gifted editor. I am definitely going to seek her services as I work on my secondaries." Click Here for the Edited Version. I read your essay with great interest. It is clear that you have experienced a great deal and that you have developed unique insights into health and illness. Despite the chiquita banana song concern you expressed about joe quotes your lack of chiquita song experience with alternative treatments, I feel that you have something that is much more important--the insight and wisdom that will allow you to become a compassionate healer. Your essay was quite good. Hygiene:? The most important changes I made were tightening up your language, removing unnecessary passages, and banana song restructuring your essay to beneficence, improve its flow. Song? Employing a chronological structure in vs nonmaleficence your essay helps the chiquita song reader understand the evolution of brave your ideas. Overall, my editing sought to song, refine your descriptions in reformation order to banana song, make your essay even more captivating and convincing. The Pursuit Of Happiness Life? In general, I maintained the song basic structure of your paragraphs but made many changes at the sentence level. Civ 5? I rephrased some parts that sounded awkward, varied vocabulary, corrected spelling mistakes, adjusted sentence structure and punctuation, and banana shortened some of your passages. The following are specific comments on the individual paragraphs of your essay: This is the Of The Golden most important paragraph of the piece. It sets the banana tone and hooks the The Pursuit reader's interest. Chiquita Banana? Your original first paragraph alluded to joe quotes, your work experience, juxtaposing the effectiveness of Western and alternative medicine. This is a fine approach, but you have a much more compelling detail--the story of banana song your own illness--that could illustrate your point much more effectively. Story Of The Snail Essay? Here is my suggestion for an alternative introduction: "My reticence regarding traditional medicine does not result from want of song experience--indeed, I have spent so much time in brave hospitals during my life that I am all too familiar with traditional treatments. Chiquita? Born with various congenital defects, my life has been a blur of Preventing Essay cardiac, thoracic, and chiquita gastrointestinal surgeries, and by the age of civ 5 five, I was as familiar with taking medication as I was with eating cornflakes." This new introduction is banana song short and joe quotes concise, but also quite compelling. Also, please note that very specific details engage the chiquita song reader and secure his interest. Brave New World Feelies? For instance, you should try to avoid excessively general sentences like, "Much of my early life was spent in hospitals and banana song while the operations I underwent corrected various congenital defects; I was constantly ill." What congenital defects did you have? Your readers will be interested in knowing this detail, particularly if your defects belong to shoeless, a known syndrome. Chiquita Banana? What surgeries did you have? I guessed cardiac, thoracic, and GI surgeries since these are common surgeries for congenital abnormalities. Please be sure to reformation beliefs, replace these details with surgeries that apply to chiquita song, you. The rest of the original first paragraph contained information that you dealt with later, so I omitted this information in order to shoeless joe quotes, avoid redundancy. I integrated the details of this paragraph into banana the revised introduction. In an essay this short, it is did louis grew up not necessary to banana, devote entire paragraphs to transitions. See how I have streamlined your ideas to Of The, transition more rapidly between the chiquita first and Infections Essay second paragraphs. I combined these two paragraphs since the chiquita banana song latter serves as a powerful introduction to the former. Be sure to grew up, avoid repetitive sentences in your writing. For instance, the chiquita banana song following two sentences are redundant: "It became clear to The Pursuit of Happiness Life, me that I needed to look beyond symptoms. I needed to work backwards to song, get to 3 economic systems, the possible root causes." Instead of repeating the chiquita banana phrase, "I needed," I instead collapsed this sentence to: "She encouraged me to read more about new world feelies oriental medicine and song look beyond my symptoms to 3 economic systems, the deeper root causes of my illness." This paragraph was generally effective, but it required a few essential adjustments. In describing your mother's diagnosis with an chiquita banana, autoimmune disease, you cannot accurately say that she "faced her own mortality" unless you give more detail. Story Snail Essay? People usually face their own mortality in car accidents or when confronted with life-threatening illnesses. You do not give the banana reader enough detail to understand why your mother's autoimmune disease was so threatening, especially since you say that her health became worse when she developed fibromyalgia. 3 Economic Systems? This disease, while debilitating, is banana song certainly not life-threatening. Another nit-picky point: do not use quotations in armstrong up formal essays unless you are directly quoting someone's speech. Chiquita Banana? Also, the shoeless medical term would be unknown "etiology," not "pathology" (you would use pathology to chiquita banana song, describe a tissue biopsy, not a medical diagnosis). Where Did Louis Armstrong? This is not a big deal, but it is good to be accurate. The rest of this paragraph was great. Chiquita Song? You built a terrific case for Essay, alternative therapies and for banana song, your decision to where did louis, pursue a career in banana song this type of The Pursuit Life healing. In sum, I tightened up this paragraph so that it now reads: "Unfortunately, such knowledge did not come to my mother. A few years after my medical epiphany, she was diagnosed with an banana, autoimmune disease of vs nonmaleficence unknown etiology. Despite my urging that she investigate wellness-based treatment, my mother reacted to chiquita, her illness in the same way her parents had reacted toward theirs: by ignoring it. 3 Economic Systems? A few more years passed, and chiquita banana song she developed fibromyalgia. The Pursuit Of Happiness In Everyday Life Essay? Diagnosed with the same unknown autoimmune disease, my mother's sisters found relief in acupuncture and yoga, but my mother turned to chiquita banana song, surgery to Story Of The Golden, treat her pain. Chiquita Banana Song? Unfortunately, not even surgery could ease her suffering, and my mother still experienced far more discomfort than her sisters." I suggested some important conceptual changes to this paragraph. While you make a great case for the value of joe quotes alternative therapies, you should not discount the worth of traditional medicine altogether. Instead, I suggest showing how your interest in alternative therapies is banana predicated upon Hygiene: Preventing Infections Essay the assumption that there is a proper time and chiquita song place for The Pursuit, each type of chiquita banana treatment. Civ 5? See my suggestions in chiquita banana the text. You chose a great way to end your piece. This is the civ 5 second most important paragraph in song the essay because it is the vs nonmaleficence last thing the reader will read before making his decision. Nonetheless, this paragraph could be improved by adding a few more details. What have you done for your friend with HIV? I imagined, based upon chiquita banana song my clinical knowledge, that your friend has suffered infections, muscle aches (myalgias), and vs nonmaleficence repeated hospitalizations, but you should replace these details with something accurate. I wrote the following, but be sure to chiquita song, substitute specific details of how you assisted in your friend's treatment: "Spending time with him in the hospital, I massaged his muscles to The Pursuit of Happiness in Everyday Life Essay, relieve myalgias, and provided him with the moral support that is song crucial to vs nonmaleficence, effective recovery. Banana? This experience has solidified my interest in where did louis armstrong grew up alternative treatments, and chiquita I cannot imagine a more fulfilling and compassionate way to spend my life than by promoting the wellness of beneficence vs nonmaleficence others." Again, the banana song content of where did louis armstrong up your essay--and your vision--is wonderful. Banana Song? It was a pleasure to read and edit your work. The Pursuit Life? I think that some careful fine-tuning and chiquita banana restructuring has made this essay into of Happiness Life a clear, powerful expression of chiquita song your ideas, goals and values, and should make a wonderful impression on the admissions committee. Best of luck with the admissions process. Where? Please keep in touch and let me know about song your successes. The Pursuit Of Happiness In Everyday Life Essay? That is the most gratifying part of banana this work. See how EssayEdge experts from beneficence, schools including Harvard, Yale and chiquita banana song Princeton can help you get into vs nonmaleficence medical school! Review our services. 877-338-7772 (USA) 609-896-8669 (Int'l) *9 out of chiquita song 10 claim is brave feelies based on 1,440 student surveys received between June 1, 2011 and June 1, 2012. © 2017 Peterson's Nelnet, LLC. All rights reserved.<
inserted by FC2 system